2020 Holiday Gift Guide
We hope this gift-guide streamlines your shopping this year so that you can give a gift to everyone on your list that brings a smile to their face! Happy holidays from all of us here at The Nutrition Clinic for Digestive Health. We hope you have a safe and wonderful holiday season!
- For the foodie
- For the novice gardener
- For the cookbook fan
- For the conscious consumer
- For stuffing stockings
For the foodie:
- Ninja Deluxe Pressure Cooker: $200 – This useful tool DOES IT ALL – from air frying to dehydrating to slow cooking. The Ninja Pressure Cooker is the perfect addition to any foodie’s kitchen!
- Le Creuset Oval Casserole Dish: $115 – This stoneware casserole dish is the best blend of function and beauty. Cook a one-pot meal in it and then transfer it over to the table for a gorgeous serving dish!
- SodaStream Sparkling Water Maker: $87 – Make your own fizzy water at home with the SodaStream Sparking Water Maker. Save money and cut down on single use plastic and cans!
- Electric Stand Mixer: $130 – If a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer is out of your budget, this electric stand mixer is an affordable alternative. This kitchen gadget saves you time in the kitchen by beating, stirring and whipping so you don’t have to do it by hand. Fun to use with kiddos creating treats for the holidays.
For the novice gardener:
- Raised Garden Bed : $90 – Perfect for keeping the animals out so you can start your very own garden!
- Tomato Cages and Supports for Garden : $30 – These upright cages are ideal for growing tomatoes, peppers, beans and many other crops.
- Indoor Food Compost Bin : $40 – Create nutrient rich soil with this sustainable gift that looks nice sitting out on the kitchen counter, too!
- Garden Tools Set: $34 – Great starter garden tool kit complete with a carrying case and gloves.
For the cookbook fan:
- Cook Once, Eat All Week Cookbook: $20 – Full of 26 Weeks of gluten-free meal prep plans to save your loved one time and money!
- The Cancer-Fighting Kitchen Cookbook : $24 – Nourishing recipes designed for anyone going through cancer treatment or in recovery.
- The Flavor Bible: $27 – This is more of a guide rather than a step-by-step cookbook. Great choice for the folks on your list who like to experiment in the kitchen instead of follow a recipe.
- Mexican Made Easy Cookbook: $28 – These recipes use ordinary ingredients to dish up delicious meals.
- The Anti-Anxiety Diet Cookbook: $14 – Calming recipes with step-by-step instructions to help reduce anxiety.
For the conscious consumer:
- Reusable Beeswax Food Wraps: $18 – A plastic-free and eco-friendly way to store leftover food.
- Reusable Produce Bags: $13 – Take these on grocery store trips to hold produce instead of using the single-use plastic bags provided.
- Organic Wool Dryer Balls : $10 – Wool dryer balls are also a better option for our skin rather than single-use dryer sheets containing harsh chemicals.
- Shampoo and Conditioner Bars: $26 – These shampoo and conditioner bars help reduce your use of single-use plastic.
For stuffing stockings:
- Carved Stone Salt And Pepper Shakers: $21 – This salt and pepper shaker set looks beautiful adorning a dinner table.
- Funny Dish Towels: $15 – Who doesn’t love a good fun pun? Make your loved ones laugh when pulling these dish towels out of their stocking!
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses: $22 – A great choice for folks working late or up watching Netflix. Wear these glasses at night if you are using technology to help you sleep better!
- LifeStraw Personal Water Filter: $13 – For your avid hiker, traveler or adventure lover, this gift will allow them to filter their water on-the-go.
- Theo Organic Chocolate Holiday Peppermint Variety Pack: $27 – This is our fair-trade chocolate brand of choice. Stuff your chocolate lovers stocking with this fun gift pack!