The easiest way to meet with your dietitian!
Virtual appointments allow you to…
- Enjoy all of the benefits of nutrition counseling without the hassle of driving to our office
- Meet face to face with your dietitian using our secure video conferencing system
- Skip the commute
- Join us from your home, office, the beach, or a local coffee shop!
- Receive all of the benefits of an in-office visit including meal plans, recipes, and handouts.
- See your dietitian’s screen as you work together creating your nutrition plan.
Virtual Office FAQs
What our clients are saying…
I had a great time when I was working with Rachel on improving my health. I have definitely reached the goals we set together, and it was super easy to communicate and ask questions when I needed to. We were able to see what foods my body worked best with, and I have never felt healthier! I highly recommend them for help with your nutrition!
Taylor has been a LIFE SAVER to me! I have suffered from IBS for years but in the last year it really took a toll from ER visits and multiple doctor apts. I was at the end of my rope about my gut health. Taylor got right to it and we went all in with the [Restore Gut Health] package with blood work, nutritional analysis and other tests. We found the root problem, eliminated certain foods, added supplements and here I am! No issues for 5 months straight! Taylor was extremely encouraging, motivating and provided real world solutions. I am forever thankful for my time with Taylor and know that it changed my life so much for the better. Thank you!!!
I am so thankful that for this life changing journey i have been on the past 6 mo with Rachel at Nutrition clinic. They taught me so much about my body and the foods it does and does not like with the food sensitive program. I have seen a major change in how i feel with less inflammation, hurting, body stiffness and for me most important a major decrease in gout attacks. Thank you Rachel and Nutrition clinic.