- Have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (typically in health or nutritional science) with course work approved by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly the American Dietetic Association) Commission on Accreditation for Dietetics Education
- Complete a 1200-hour internship which may include clinical, food service, community, and management rotations, and pass a national registration exam
- Complete continuing education requirements every five years to maintain registration.
- However, we can take HSA and FSA cards as payment for your appointment if they are through a major credit card company.
- If you don't have an HSA or FSA card, we are happy to provide you with paperwork to submit to your insurance company for potential reimbursement.
- You may want to call your insurance company before your appointment to find out if they will reimburse for appointments to out-of-network dietitians for your given diagnosis.
What our clients are saying…
The Nutrition Clinic was exactly what I was looking for to help me address some complicated health issues. I was dealing with parasites, SIBO, and incredibly underweight.
I had no idea where to start to address all the health issues and weight loss. I also tend to be a workaholic and let my personal health go; so I knew I would need accountability to stick with any treatment plan.
Rachel was fantastic! Her approach was holistic and thorough. She put together a plan that was doable and broke things down into manageable steps. She was very supportive throughout the entire process.
I was so impressed with the results and am beyond thankful to be feeling better! This was the best investment I made in 2021 (and bonus points, now my partner who was at first skeptical wants to work with a nutritionist too!)
T.R. – former client
More success stories…
What our clients are saying…
Could not speak more highly about my experience here. I’ve recommended Rachel to all my friends and family and we have all seen great results with a variety of different issues. Personally I have seen major improvement in my gut health and I’m so happy that I found Rachel! I’m looking forward to continuing to work on different things and keep improving my health. Everyone at the clinic is extremely helpful and willing to answer any questions/deep dive into any concerns. I am a customer for life!
Taylor is truly gifted in reading her clients and listening to their needs. She has given me the resources I need to get back on track with eating in a way that my body responds beautifully to. She is extremely knowledgeable and easily answers all questions. I love that she has given me the tools to help balance my hormones through nutrition, and understands how to get me to my goals in a way that motivates me without me having to count or track anything. Thank you so much Taylor! 🙂
Ready to finally heal your gut?
Schedule your FREE 15-minute phone call today!
Call or text 678-424-6520 or click below to schedule online.