- The initial consultation is $269.00, payment is due at your appointment. We accept major credit cards, HSA, FSA, cash, and checks.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please provide 24 hours notice. We do charge a full appointment cost if an appointment is missed without proper notice.
- Packages of sessions expire after six months and are non-refundable.
- Your insurance may provide reimbursement for your appointment. To find out if you will receive reimbursement, call your insurance company and ask if they provide reimbursement for nutrition counseling provided by out of network dietitians for your given diagnosis.
- If you are seeking insurance reimbursement for your appointment, please find out if you will be reimbursed before requesting paperwork.
- Please request insurance paperwork during your appointment time. There is a $15.00 fee for paperwork handled outside of your scheduled appointment.
What our clients are saying…
I had a great time when I was working with Rachel on improving my health. I have definitely reached the goals we set together, and it was super easy to communicate and ask questions when I needed to. We were able to see what foods my body worked best with, and I have never felt healthier! I highly recommend them for help with your nutrition!
Taylor has been a LIFE SAVER to me! I have suffered from IBS for years but in the last year it really took a toll from ER visits and multiple doctor apts. I was at the end of my rope about my gut health. Taylor got right to it and we went all in with the [Restore Gut Health] package with blood work, nutritional analysis and other tests. We found the root problem, eliminated certain foods, added supplements and here I am! No issues for 5 months straight! Taylor was extremely encouraging, motivating and provided real world solutions. I am forever thankful for my time with Taylor and know that it changed my life so much for the better. Thank you!!!
I am so thankful that for this life changing journey i have been on the past 6 mo with Rachel at Nutrition clinic. They taught me so much about my body and the foods it does and does not like with the food sensitive program. I have seen a major change in how i feel with less inflammation, hurting, body stiffness and for me most important a major decrease in gout attacks. Thank you Rachel and Nutrition clinic.