- The initial consultation is $229.00, payment is due at your appointment. We accept major credit cards, cash, and checks.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please provide 24 hours notice. We do charge a full appointment cost if an appointment is missed without proper notice.
- Packages of sessions expire after six months and are non-refundable.
- Your insurance may provide reimbursement for your appointment. To find out if you will receive reimbursement, call your insurance company and ask if they provide reimbursement for nutrition counseling provided by out of network dietitians for your given diagnosis.
- If you are seeking insurance reimbursement for your appointment, please find out if you will be reimbursed before requesting paperwork.
- Please request insurance paperwork during your appointment time. There is a $15.00 fee for paperwork handled outside of your scheduled appointment.