We solve digestive problems.
The place for people who are sick and tired…of being sick and tired.
We’re excited to partner with you on your gut-healing journey.
Schedule your 15-minute complimentary phone call to learn more about working with one of our registered dietitians.
Learn about working togetherOrder supplements
Schedule an appointmentRead our blog
Read our blog
Gut health testingGet your FREE ebook
Get your FREE ebook
Does any of this sound like you?
- You’ve struggled with digestive problems for years…maybe even since childhood.
- Doctors and other healthcare professionals can’t give you a good answer or solution for your digestive issues.
- You want to see if food plays a role in your digestive symptoms…but are overwhelmed and unsure where to start.
- You’re looking for help managing a chronic gastrointestinal disorder such as Crohn’s, Celiac, Colitis, or IBS.
- Everyone on staff is a registered and licensed dietitian. We’ve got over 30 years of combined experience working in the wellness industry!
- After completing traditional dietetics education, everyone on our team has pursued additional integrative and functional nutrition training.
- We use a team approach for improved outcomes.
- We have multiple dietitians on staff, each bringing different specialties to the table. Each week, we meet as a team to consult on client cases. Even though you’ll be working with just one of us, you get the benefit of multiple dietitians working on your case.
- We maintain strong relationships with a large network of healthcare practitioners.
- We’re well-established in the Atlanta area and have a close network of physicians, therapists, and dentists we work with regularly. This is nice for clients needing referrals or additional consulting on cases.
- We have 10 years of experience using LEAP/MRT food sensitivity testing. Since we started using this testing in 2013, we’ve changed the lives of hundreds of people.
What makes us different
- Our programs include TONS of support. We offer email support between appointments and will even grocery shop with you!
- We use a food-first approach accompanied by the best functional nutrition testing and high-quality supplements…but only when absolutely needed to get to the root cause of your digestive struggles.
- When you’re finished working with us, you’ll have more energy and a healthier relationship with food! Plus, you’ll feel good in a body with what it needs to function optimally.
- Our virtual capabilities allow us to work with just about anyone.
Put an end to your digestive problems with a FREE copy of our e-book!
With these simple dietary and lifestyle changes, you can start improving your digestion at your next meal!
How to Heal your Gut in 5 Simple Steps
As Featured In
Recent blog posts
Evidenced-based information to help you heal your gut
What our clients are saying…
The Nutrition Clinic was exactly what I was looking for to help me address some complicated health issues. I was dealing with parasites, SIBO, and incredibly underweight.
I had no idea where to start to address all the health issues and weight loss. I also tend to be a workaholic and let my personal health go; so I knew I would need accountability to stick with any treatment plan.
Rachel was fantastic! Her approach was holistic and thorough. She put together a plan that was doable and broke things down into manageable steps. She was very supportive throughout the entire process.
I was so impressed with the results and am beyond thankful to be feeling better! This was the best investment I made in 2021 (and bonus points, now my partner who was at first skeptical wants to work with a nutritionist too!)
T.R. – former client
More success stories…
Could not speak more highly about my experience here. I’ve recommended Rachel to all my friends and family and we have all seen great results with a variety of different issues. Personally I have seen major improvement in my gut health and I’m so happy that I found Rachel! I’m looking forward to continuing to work on different things and keep improving my health. Everyone at the clinic is extremely helpful and willing to answer any questions/deep dive into any concerns. I am a customer for life!
Taylor is truly gifted in reading her clients and listening to their needs. She has given me the resources I need to get back on track with eating in a way that my body responds beautifully to. She is extremely knowledgeable and easily answers all questions. I love that she has given me the tools to help balance my hormones through nutrition, and understands how to get me to my goals in a way that motivates me without me having to count or track anything. Thank you so much Taylor! 🙂