This Program Is For You If…
- You’re sick and tired of being sick and tired
- Your doctor has recommended the FODMAP diet for IBS
- You’ve been diagnosed with IBS and want to see if food may be playing a role in your symptoms
- You’ve been trying the FODMAP elimination diet on your own, but aren’t quite sure if you’re following the diet correctly because you aren’t getting the results you had hoped for
- You want to get to the root cause of your health issues, but are feeling overwhelmed
- You’re ready for support and guidance so that you can start feeling your best!
Dietary Support and Guidance
- An in-depth analysis of health history, eating habits, medications, and supplements
- Three appointments with your dietitian + three months of unlimited email access to your dietitian
- Working under the guidance of your dietitian, you will be led through the FODMAP dietary protocol. You will be instructed on how to eliminate FODMAP food groups (and more importantly given ideas for what you CAN eat during the elimination!). After the elimination phase, you’ll be guided through the process of reintroducing each FODMAP group in a really organized way to determine which are problematic for you.
Functional Lab Testing
Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) Breath Testing – A test for overgrowth of harmful bacteria in the small intestine. SIBO is an underlying cause of irritable bowel symptoms, and often overlooked. Working with your doctor, we can make sure you get this testing if needed.
All appointments are available in person or virtually