New Client Paperwork
- Please click here to download your new client paperwork.
- For the best experience, please download the PDF to your computer before adding your information.
- Allow 30-45 minutes for completion
- Send your completed paperwork to our office at least one day before your first appointment
- You may fax your completed questionnaire to 678-550-9518 or send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When submitting your paperwork, please include any lab work from the past year.
- Please have medication and supplement bottles accessible at your first appointment.
- Our HIPPA Policy is available here. You do not need to send this in with your paperwork or bring it to your appointment.
What our clients are saying…
I had a great time when I was working with Rachel on improving my health. I have definitely reached the goals we set together, and it was super easy to communicate and ask questions when I needed to. We were able to see what foods my body worked best with, and I have never felt healthier! I highly recommend them for help with your nutrition!
Taylor has been a LIFE SAVER to me! I have suffered from IBS for years but in the last year it really took a toll from ER visits and multiple doctor apts. I was at the end of my rope about my gut health. Taylor got right to it and we went all in with the [Restore Gut Health] package with blood work, nutritional analysis and other tests. We found the root problem, eliminated certain foods, added supplements and here I am! No issues for 5 months straight! Taylor was extremely encouraging, motivating and provided real world solutions. I am forever thankful for my time with Taylor and know that it changed my life so much for the better. Thank you!!!
I am so thankful that for this life changing journey i have been on the past 6 mo with Rachel at Nutrition clinic. They taught me so much about my body and the foods it does and does not like with the food sensitive program. I have seen a major change in how i feel with less inflammation, hurting, body stiffness and for me most important a major decrease in gout attacks. Thank you Rachel and Nutrition clinic.